CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Joanna & Kelly

Joanna & Kelly
Not So Desperate Housewives

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Egg Omlets, perfect for fall breakfasts!


Well, now that school schedules and routines have been established and reestablished this year, I thought I'd move right along to fall things. I don't know how the rest of you feel about it, but nothing warms me up more on a fall morning like a beautifully planned egg omelet and a cup of hot coffee.

When I say beautifully planned, I mean that I make them big enough to feed a horse, cause I never eat one alone. My kids love them too!

Without further ado, here's my recipe:

Ingredients:

6 eggs (with or without yolks, is up to you)
1/8 cup evaporated milk
salt and pepper to taste
butter (around 3 tbsp.)

***Optional Ingredients***

(These are the things that you can variate in your egg dishes)

shredded cheddar cheese
mushrooms
shredded or cubed ham and/or turkey
ground sausage, cooked already
bacon, cooked and crumbled
green peppers
onions
red bell peppers
banana peppers
jalepenos

Bon Apetit! Enjoy :)

0 comments: