CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Joanna & Kelly

Joanna & Kelly
Not So Desperate Housewives

Monday, May 17, 2010

Homemade Blueberry Muffins, Kelly style...


I got a great recipe for blueberry muffins from my grandma and changed it a bit...as I do most recipes that I get my hands on. I change them to suit my own need and make them better, which is the ultimate goal in feeding your family, right?

Anyhow, I fixed a dozen this morning, and here is the recipe:

1 3/4 cup self rising flour
2 eggs
dash salt
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
About 2 cups of blueberries

Cream butter and sugar with salt until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and beat together with sugar mixture. Alternate adding flour and buttermilk until it's all mixed thoroughly. Add in berries. Bake in muffin wrappers on 375 degrees until done...

0 comments: