CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Joanna & Kelly

Joanna & Kelly
Not So Desperate Housewives

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Perfect Brownie Pan




My mom got this pan for me for my anniversary/Mother's Day, and I have to say, when it first came out I wanted it. My sister-in-law got one for Christmas and they said it makes the best brownies.

When I found out I was going to get the pan, I was already planning recipes. Of course the first time I used it wasn't anything spectacular. I just decided to let Betty Crocker do the work. I did add cream cheese icing to the chocolate that came with it though.

Anyway, I love the pan. The brownies were perfectly moist on the inside and a little crunchy on the edges---my favorite type of brownies. The pan stays true its name. I didn't make brownies often because the pan I used was always sticking and the brownies weren't too great. I mean they were edible but the brownie pan makes much better brownies.

I recommend that all my fellow brownie lovers get this pan.

0 comments: